Peace is one of those things everyone says they want, but can't
seem to find. Some claim that only they are for it and that others are
against it, although those against it would probably disagree. So if
everyone really wants it, then what's the problem, right?
This FAQ explores peace, specifically with an
eye toward solutions of the Arab-Jewish, Muslim-Hindu,
and related conflicts that plague the free world. But for peace to be enduring, it
must not be based on any one person's view of their
ideal world. Rather, solutions must be based on facts,
not fantasy - history, not propaganda.
Start with a topic in the menu above, from a section or letter
below, or enter a search term in the search box and
press your 'enter' key. Each topic is full of quotes, information, book references, as well as internal and external
hyper-links, which will guide you to an understanding of
peace, not based on somebody's vision, but based on
facts, historical lessons, and on underlying principles
of human nature. You may be the one who finds the
solutions. Good luck. Peace.
NEWS: The Peace FAQ now contains the largest topical Book Reference of it's type in the WORLD!!!
Each section includes relevant book recommendations, including book cover photos and a full list at the bottoms of each section.
See our master Book List for a single list of all the books we recommend.
- "Arab East Jerusalem"
- Antisemitism, Anti-Semitism
- Anti-Zionism, Anti-Zionists
- Apartheid & Israel
- Apostacy, "Leaving Islam"
- Arabists, "Arab Oil Interests", "Pro-Arab Sympathisers"
- Arabic, Arabs, "The Arab World", Arabia
- "Arafat, Yassir", Yasser Arafat
- Automorphism, Ethnomorphism, Anthropomorphism
- Bigotry, Bigots, Hatred, Racism
- Blasphemy, Questioning Religion
- Books We Recommend
- Camp David, Camp David Accords
- Chosenness, The Chosen People, Favoritism, Jewish Superiority
- Christians in the Middle East, Coptic, Maronite
- Deir Yassin
- Democracy, Democratic, Freedom, Liberty, "The West"
- Demographics, The Demographic Time-Bomb
- Dhimma, Dhimmi
- Double Standards, Bias
- Eden, Paradise, Heaven, Edenism
- Egypt, Egyptian
- Expansionism, Colonialism, Imperialism
- "The Frog and the Scorpion"
- Galut Mentality, Dhimmi Mentality, Diaspora Mentality
- Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing
- The Golan Heights
- The Golden Age of Arab-Jewish Coexistence, The Golden Era
- Hamas and Hizballah
- Har Homa
- The Holocaust, the Shoah
- Incitement, Education, Preachers of Hate
- India, Hindus, Hinduism
- Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Allah
- Israel, Israelis, The Holy Land, Holyland
- Jews, Jewish, The Jewish People
- Jihad, Holy War
- Jordan, Transjordan
- Land for Peace
- Lebanon, Lebanese, Maronites, Beirut
- The Left Wing, Leftists, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberals
- Media Bias, The Liberal Media
- The Middle East, The Mideast
- Moral Relativism, Moral Equivalence, Ethical Relativism, Cultural Relativism, Egalitarianism
- Muhammad, Mohammad, Mohammed
- The Nation of Islam
- The Occupied Territories
- Opression, The Oppressed Palestinians
- Oslo, The Oslo Accords
- Peace, Peace Treaty, Peace Process
- Peace Now
- The Phased Plan
- Pollard, Jonathan
- Post-Zionism, New Historians, revisionism
- The Qana Massacre
- Race, Racial, The Human Race
- Refugees, The Palestinian Refugees
- Security & Vulnerability
- Self-Hating Jews, Self Hatred
- Settlements, Jewish Settlers
- Sabra and Shatila
- The Six-Day War, The 6-Day War, 1967
- Slavery, Slaves
- Socialism, Communism, Marxism
- The Stockholm Syndrome
- Syria & Syrians
- Terrorism & Terrorists
- United Nations, The U.N.
- The USS Liberty
- War & Violence
- The War of Independence, 1948
- The West Bank
- The Yom Kippur War, 1973
- Zionism & Zionists
- "Zionism is Racism"